Two points:

1. Possibly an encoding problem with your container? Is UTF-8 encoding enabled? 2. Add &debugQuery=true to your query (from the browser) and see if the parser_query has the expected term that matches what Luke reports for the index and what Solr Admin Analysis also reports for index analysis.

-- Jack Krupansky

-----Original Message----- From: Erol Akarsu
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2012 11:35 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Luke and SOLR search giving different results

Jack,

Yes.

I expect SOLR should give same search results as Luked does.

Term analyzer gives correct answer in SOLR as expected. But SOLR does not
return correct search results.

I don't know why.

Erol Akarsu

On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 11:21 AM, Jack Krupansky <j...@basetechnology.com>wrote:

So, does that highlight the problem for you or not? Is the term analyzed
as you expected?

-- Jack Krupansky