From: Upayavira [mailto:u...@odoko.co.uk]
Sent: Monday, January 07, 2013 2:57 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: theory of sets

Dynamic fields resulted in poor response times? How many fields did each
document have? I can't see how a dynamic field should have any
difference from any other field in terms of response time.

Or are you querying across a large number of dynamic fields
concurrently? I can imagine that slowing things down.

Upayavira