Thanks Aditya, can I also please get some advice on hosting.

   - What *hosting specs* should I get ? How much RAM ? Considering my
   - client application is very simple that just register users to database
   and queries SOLR and displays SOLR results.
   - simple batch program adds the 1000 OR 2000 documents to SOLR every
   second.

I'm hoping to deploy the code next week, if you guys can give me any other
advice I'd really appreciate that.