----- Mensaje original -----
De: "JMill" <apprentice...@googlemail.com>
Para: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Enviados: MiƩrcoles, 25 de Septiembre 2013 10:57:31
Asunto: Re: Implementing Solr Suggester for Autocomplete (multiple columns)

I followed the instructions, I am able to browse to "
http://localhost:8983/solr/ac/browse?q=ce&debugQuery=true"; but I am not
getting any suggestions (typed in c in Find Textbox).

I wonder if loading the example data is the problem?  The response I get
after executing the script  "feed-ac.sh" (step 3) is the following.

user$ ./feed-ac.sh
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<response>
name="QTime">2239</int></lst>
</response>

Are you able to confirm if this the expected response?