----- Mensaje original -----
De: "JMill" <apprentice...@googlemail.com>
Para: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Enviados: Miércoles, 25 de Septiembre 2013 14:44:53
Asunto: Re: Implementing Solr Suggester for Autocomplete (multiple columns)

That seems to work. I get back an xml containing a bunch of suggestions.
Can we agree that it's jquery that's the problem?

On Wednesday, September 25, 2013, Ing. Jorge Luis Betancourt Gonzalez <
jlbetanco...@uci.cu> wrote:
> Try quering the core where the data has been imported, something like:
>
> http://localhost:8983/solr/suggestions/select?q=uc
>
> In the previous URL suggestions is the name I give to the core, so this
should change, if you get results, then the problem could be the jquery
dependency. I don't remember doing any change, as far as I know that js
file is bundled with solr (at leat in 3.x) version perhaps you could change
it the correct jquery version on solr 4.4, if you go into the admin panel
(in solr 3.6):

> http://localhost:8983/solr/admin/schema.jsp
>
> And inspect the loaded code, the required file (jquery-1.4.2.min.js) gets
loaded in solr 4.4 it should load a similar file, but perhaps a more recent
version.

> Perhaps you could change that part to something like:
>
>   <script type="text/javascript"
src="#{url_root}/js/lib/jquery-1.7.2.min.js"></script>

> Which is used at least on a solr 4.1 that I have laying aroud here
somewhere.

> In any case you can test the suggestions using the URL that I suggest on
the top of this mail, in that case you should be able to see the possible
results, of course in a less fancy way.