Could it be the jquery library that is the problem?   I opened up
solr-home/ac/conf/velocity/head.vm with an editor and I see a reference to
the jquery library but I can't seem to find the directory referenced,
 line:  <script type="text/javascript"
src="#{url_for_solr}/admin/jquery-1.4.3.min.js">. Do you know where
"#{url_for_solr}" points to?

On Wednesday, September 25, 2013, Ing. Jorge Luis Betancourt Gonzalez <
jlbetanco...@uci.cu> wrote:
> Perhaps this could be an issue, I know that this works perfectly in solr
3.6 (this is the one I was using). Currently I don't have a solr 4.4 to do
some tests, but what have been done in that core should work in solr 4.4,
perhaps there is a setting that need some tweaking but it's impossible of
knowing without checking the logs. In case that any incompatibility is
present it should pop out on the logs.

> Regards,

Rogers",