Not yet but I do see the "$" not found in console.

On Wednesday, September 25, 2013, Ing. Jorge Luis Betancourt Gonzalez <
jlbetanco...@uci.cu> wrote:
> As far as I can tell it is. You can check that by seeing the Console logs
on your browser (chrome, firefox, etc.). There should be an error saying
that the $ function it's not found. In any case I'll try to set up a
testing environment here, but I can only use solr 4.1, which I have here. I
haven't downloaded/tested the 4.4 version yet. Do you try replacing the
line that includes the jquery-1.4.3.min.js with the new one?