----- Mensaje original -----
De: "JMill" <apprentice...@googlemail.com>
Para: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Enviados: Viernes, 27 de Septiembre 2013 16:19:40
Asunto: Re: Implementing Solr Suggester for Autocomplete (multiple columns)

I am not sure about the value to use for the option "popularity".  Is there
a method or do you just go with some arbitrary number?

On Thursday, September 26, 2013, Ing. Jorge Luis Betancourt Gonzalez <
jlbetanco...@uci.cu> wrote:
> Great!! I haven't see your message yet, perhaps you could create a PR to
that Github repository, son it will be in sync with current versions of
Solr.

src="#{url_for_solr}/admin/file?file=/velocity/jquery.min.js&contentType=text/javascript"></script>".
>> That has not solved the issues the console is showing a new error -
>> "[13:42:55.181] TypeError: $.browser is undefined @

http://localhost:8983/solr/ac/admin/file?file=/velocity/jquery.autocomplete.js&contentType=text/javascript:90
".
>> Any ideas?
>>

>> On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 1:12 PM, JMill <apprentice...@googlemail.com
>wrote:
>>
>>> Do you know the directory the "#{url_root}" in <script
>>> type="text/javascript" src="#{url_root}/js/lib/
>>> jquery-1.7.2.min.js"></script> points too? and same for
>>> ""#{url_for_solr}" <script type="text/javascript"
>>> src="#{url_for_solr}/js/lib/jquery-1.7.2.min.js"></script>

III Escuela Internacional de Invierno en la UCI del 17 al 28 de febrero del
2014. Ver www.uci.cu