----- Mensaje original -----
De: "Ing. Jorge Luis Betancourt Gonzalez" <jlbetanco...@uci.cu>
Para: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Enviados: Viernes, 27 de Septiembre 2013 19:44:28
Asunto: Re: Implementing Solr Suggester for Autocomplete (multiple columns)

Actually I don't use that field, it could be used to do some form of basic
collaborative filtering, so you could use a high value for items in your
collection that you want to come first, but in my case this was not a
requirement and I don't use it at all.