RE: the example folder

It’s something I’ve been pushing towards moving away from for a long time - see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-3619 Rename 'example' dir to
'server' and pull examples into an 'examples’ directory

Part of a push I’ve been on to own the Container level (people are now on board
with that for 5.0), add start scripts, and other niceties that we should have
but don’t yet.

Even our config files should move away from being an “example” and end up more
like a default starting template. Like a database, it should be simple to
create a collection without needing to deal with config - you want to deal with
the config when you need to, not face it all up front every time it is time to
create a new collection.

IMO, the name example is historical - most people already use it this way, the
name just confuses matters.

- Mark