If you are not worried about them stepping on each other's toes
(performance, disk space, etc), just create multiple collections.
There are examples of that in standard distribution (e.g. badly named
example/multicore).

Regards,
  Alex.
at once. Lately, it doesn't seem to be working.  (Anonymous  - via GTD
book)