Thanks, Shawn. I will try to upgrade solr soon

Reg firstSearcher: I think it does nothing now. I have configured to use
ExternalFileLoader but there the external file has no contents. Most of the
queries hitting the collection are expensive and tail queries. What will be
your recommendation to warm the first Searcher/new Searcher?

Thanks
Nitin