A quick ping on this. To give more stats, I have 100's of collections on
every node. The time it takes for one collection to boot up /loadonStartup
is around 10-20 seconds ("and sometimes even 1 minute). I do not have any
query auto warming etc. On a per collection basis I load a bunch of
libraries (for custom analyzer plugins) to compute the classpath. That
might be a reason for the high boot up time

  My solrconfig.xml entry is as follows

  <lib dir="/mnt/solr/lib/" regex=".*\.jar" />

 Every core that boots up seems to be loading all jars over and over again.
Is there a way to ask solr to load all jars only once?

Thanks
- Nitin