Thanks Jack! I understand the intent of mm parameter, my question is that
since the query terms being provided are not of fixed length I do not know
what the mm should like for example "Ginseng","Siberian Ginseng" are my
search terms. The first one can have an mm upto 1 and the second one can
have an mm of upto 2 .

Should I dynamically set the mm based on the number of search terms in my
query ?

Thanks again.