Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2014 6:14 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: eDismax parser and the mm parameter

Jacks Thanks Again,

I am searching  Chinese medicine  documents , as the example I gave earlier
a user can search for "Ginseng" or Siberian Ginseng or Red Siberian Ginseng
, I certainly want to use pf parameter (which is not driven by mm
parameter) , however for giving higher score to documents that have more of
the terms I want to use edismax now if I give a mm of 3 and the search term
is of only length 1 (like "Ginseng") what does edisMax do ?