Hmmm, I scanned your question, so maybe I missed something. It sounds
like you have a fixed number of filters known at index time, right? So
why not index these boosts in separate fields in the document (e.g.
f1_boost, f2_boost etc) and use a function query
(https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Function+Queries) at
query time to boost by the correct one?

Of course I may be waaaay off base here, but....

BTW, you could use dynamic fields to not have to pre-define the
maximum number of boost fields, something like this in my example:
<dynamicField name="*_boost"  type="float"  indexed="true"  stored="false"/>

Best
Erick