So you're saying that you have B_1 - B_8 in one doc, B_9 - B_16 in
another doc etc?

What's so confusing is that in your first e-mail, you said:
bq: This denormalization grows the index size with a factor 100 in worse case.

Which I took to mean you have at most 100 of these fields.

Please look at the function query page I referenced and try a few
things so we can deal with specific questions. You can put the results
of a _query_ in a function query, so you could probably just form a
sub-query that returns a score that you in turn use to boost the doc.

Best,
Erick