Hi,

Just a guess, do you have deletions? What happens when you optimize and re-try?

On Tuesday, June 17, 2014 5:58 PM, Apoorva Gaurav <apoorva.gau...@myntra.com>
wrote:
Hello All,

We are using solr 4.4.0. We have a uniqueKey of type solr.StrField. We need
to extract docs in a pre-defined order if they match a certain condition.
Our query is of the format

uniqueField:(id1 ^ weight1 OR id2 ^ weight2 ..... OR idN ^ weightN)
where weight1 > weight2 > ........ > weightN

But the result is not in the desired order. On debugging the query we've
found out that for some of the documents docFreq is higher than 1 and hence
their tf-idf based score is less than others. What can be the reason behind
a unique id field having docFreq greater than 1?  How can we prevent it?

--
Thanks & Regards,
Apoorva