Hello.

"- renderer : Mesa GLX Indirect" no good ! This mean 3D acceleration is not
working, no wonder why soya is so slow for you !
First check the folowing command.
glxinfo |grep "direct rendering"

If you get No here then you have to install (or configure driver for your
graphic card. If you get Yes then 3D acceleration is OK but soya don't get it.
This problem happened to me once because of an old and buggy version of libSDL,
try upgrade to newer version.

Also know that several bugs have been corrected in soya latly but those
corrections have not been packaged yet. I advise you to install soya from SVN
sources. Install the lastest version of Pyrex (from the sources on their web
site) and compile soya yourself.

Souvarine.