Hi Souvarine,

Thanks for the reply.  I actually think I've tracked down the problem to a
misuse of pudding on my part: I'd added pudding support in my code but not
changed my controller code to read events from soya.MAIN_LOOP.events instead
of soya.process_event().

The code was originally non-pudding and I added a few labels using pudding
later on.  For some reason soya.process_events() still returned most (but not
all!) events occurring.  Switching this to the proper pudding way of doing
things seems to have solved [whatever the problem was].

I've looked at tofu for future online multiplayer but not used it yet.  I'm
starting with the basics!

Thanks for your help,

Cheers,
Mark