On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 04:23:17PM -0400, Jeff Ortel wrote:

> Pending resolution of the following content related comments and assuming no
> new issues
> are raised, the branch will be merged to master.  Merge vs cherry pick, not
> sure which is
> best.  Thoughts anyone?

I certainly hope you merge in this case -- at least that will bring in
all the commits from the pgsql branch so it will be possible to search
down the history.

If you cherry-pick, it will just be one big commit without any details
available whatsoever.

But maybe I misunderstood what merge vs. cherry pick you have in mind.

--
Jan Pazdziora
Senior Software Engineer, Satellite Engineering, Red Hat