On Tue, Feb 12, 2002 at 15:11:59 -0800, Craig Hughes wrote:

> You can hand edit the Makefile after perl Makefile.PL, but a
> probably better solution would be to find why MakeMaker on your machine
> is trying to link libndbm in.  Could you add a line to the Makefile.PL
> in the spamc build rule to just echo all those $(CFCCFLAG) etc paramters
> in a way where we can tell which one is which?  Then we can try to track
> down which one is inserting the bogus libs.

I am afraid I need instructions a little more elaborate. Sorry about
that. If I just insert 'echo $(CFCCFLAG)' into the Makefile.PL (tried
various places) and do 'perl Makefile.pl' and 'make', I get all sorts of
errors.

Feeling a little dumb here, but RTFM on Perl is out of my reach...

--
  Erik van der Meulen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>