I am very pleased with SA and the job it is doing.  Good job to all!

But...In my situation if SA makes a false positive it is often on mailing
list type emails.  Perhaps a user has suscribed to a joke of the day or some
hobby list, etc...  Has anyone developed any custom rules what would
give -ve scores to messages that look like lists?  Perhaps some
characteristics typical of list emails?  I do realize that this is very
difficult since many list messages are very Spammy looking.  Also, many Spam
messages have the appearance of being from an opt-in list.  ARGHHH!

Just wondering if anyone else has created any rules that have helped in this
area that they would like to share.

Thanks,
Ed.