Is there a way we can put the score in the subject?

ie: ***** SPAM 17.3/7 *****

or something to that effect?  Further, someone on this same thread
mentioned that they bounce anything with scores above 17 at the SMTP
level.  How do you go about configuring something like that?

Kenneth

Kenneth Chen
Unit Supervisor, Clark Kerr and UVA
Residential Computing