Hey Erik:

What I've done in my /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf is to put this line:

subject_tag *****SPAM***** _HITS_

I saved local.cf and killed/restarted spamd and now the spams that get
caught have this as the subject (for example):

"*****SPAM***** 23.5 ADV: Try SpamAssassin for free for a limited time!"

However, I've still not figured out how to get it to bounce at the SMTP
level.

Regards,
Kenneth

Kenneth Chen