Michael Moncur wrote:

MM> I did a quick check of the email I've received since setting up DCC support
MM> and the results are impressive:
MM>
MM> Total spam messages received: 109
MM> Listed in DCC: 50 (46%)
MM> Listed in Razor: 41 (38%)
MM> Listed in both: 25 (23%)
MM>
MM> I had no idea DCC already was in such wide use!

Me neither.  Those are fantastic stats.  Thanks for sharing them.

MM> None of the messages I've received from mailing lists during this time has
MM> been listed in DCC, although I'm sure this does happen with higher-volume
MM> lists.
MM>
MM> I'm going to raise the DCC score to 3.0 myself, since my threshold is 7.0
MM> and I whitelist all of my mailing lists. This will supplement Razor nicely.

I think I'll leave the level at 2.0 for now, particularly with the default
threshold of 5.  Might be interesting to take a look at the average scores you
end up seeing for DCC-identified messages in your mail archive in a few weeks to
get a better feel for where the DCC score should be set.