Jan Korger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2002-11-02 22:04:49 +0100]:
> > Anyway, the spam that Bob forwarded was going to be marked
> > as spam no matter how you handled the SA headers!  He said it was
> > assigned a score of 42.5 when he originally received it.  42.5.
>
> He said so, but this must have included DNSRBLs, razor, etc. His mail
> quoting the spam message scored about 11 on my box. Still way above 5,
> though.

Actually no RBLs nor razor to bump the score up.  I do score HTML mail
with an additional 1.2 score but that was about the only custom rules
there.  If you look at the SA scores which I included at the bottom of
the message you would just see that a lot of hits were triggered and
it all adds up.

Bob