David,

   Good Lord dude you are only 6 years behind the times.

   Novell sold the rights to Unix to the Open Systems Foundation years ago.
When the original Santa Cruz Organization (SCO) went belly up, OSF changed
their name to SCO.  The Linux Kernel according to some independent auditors
has quite a few lines of code that are identical to SCO (AKA System V) and
not just in single lines but whole sections of logic.

   Just for the record

Regards,
Pete
----
Peter P. Benac, CCNA
Emacolet Networking Services, Inc
Providing Systems and Network Consulting, Training, Web Hosting Services
Phone: 919-847-1740 or 866-701-2345
Web: http://www.emacolet.com
Need quick reliable Systems or Network Management advice visit
http://www.nmsusers.org

To have principles...
             First have courage.. With principles comes integrity!!!

Berkley sold their right to BSD Style Unix to OSF long before Novell sold
theirs.

Regards,
Pete