I'm not sure about performance loss. I have every rule (That isn't a
duplicate) in the SA rule emporeum running now. Plus all the evil domains
generated by reg2rule.pl, plus more custom ones I haven't put on the
Emporeum yet. I say I have to be running 300+, closer to 400 rules for the
entire company. But we conly get around 3500-4500 emails a week. NO network
tests, no bayes.

I'll try to get a rule count and average time to check later today.

On a side note, I'm still using 2.4x and about 70% of my points come from
custom rules. Using the rules gathered from the emporeum + the ones
generated from reg2rule.pl have boosted my average spam score from 9 to
about 25!!! Custom rules rock!

Chris Santerre
System Admin and SA Custom Rules Emporium keeper
http://www.merchantsoverseas.com/wwwroot/gorilla/sa_rules.htm
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men." - Willy
Wonka