OK, fine, you have persuaded me.

So I have one question: how can I delete the message, when we use qmail and for local
delivery we use the qmail-local? We run the SA after the AMAVIS + antivirus (both
written in the .qmail file, because these programs must be turn off/on by the user).
The chain of the programs, that fotward the message between each other is long. So we
need the solution with qmail.
If we would use procmail for local delivery, it would be easy, because is was many
times described here ...

But when SA could delete the message ... ;-)