[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

OK, fine, you have persuaded me.

So I have one question: how can I delete the message, when we use qmail and for local
delivery we use the qmail-local? We run the SA after the AMAVIS + antivirus (both
written in the .qmail file, because these programs must be turn off/on by the user).
The chain of the programs, that fotward the message between each other is long. So we
need the solution with qmail.
If we would use procmail for local delivery, it would be easy, because is was many
times described here ...

But when SA could delete the message ... ;-)

Probably the easiest way to do this is to look at the way your calling spamassassin and write a script that will do what you want.

Another good reason why you wouldn't want spamassassin to delete mail is because some MTA's when they pass mail off to a filter program EXPECT something back and just deleting the mail would cause the MTA to go into a recovery mode thinking the external program broke and recover the mail effectivly bypassing spamassassin all together.

I can't think of one off the top of my head, but I do know I have seen this as a "feature"

------------------------------------------------------- This sf.net email is sponsored by:ThinkGeek Welcome to geek heaven. http://thinkgeek.com/sf _______________________________________________ Spamassassin-talk mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/spamassassin-talk