I'm not sure I understand how this *could* work.  At least from what I've
seen, with SA you pipe the message in, it does not know the location of the
message, and in some cases the message does not live on the disk.

I think what you are asking for would be easier obtained somewhere else.

Frederic Tarasevicius
Internet Information Services, Inc.