Why would you find that neccasary? These are legitimate complaints. You
wouldn't have to report every single spam to them, maybe just a reporting
that during the last x days we have recieved x amount of spam from the
following IPs.....

Everyone doing that to one ISP won't even but a dent in there systems. It
simply to get there attention to do something about it. But reporting it,
correctly, is perfectly legal. Before an ISP is targeted, we could get a
copy of there usage and reporting policy. They all have them, they just
don't enforce.

This is perfectly legal.

I'm not wishing to hurt the ISP systems in any way. Just mass reporting so
they take notice. There is power in numbers :)

--Chris Santerre