--On Monday, November 10, 2003 10:52 AM -0500 Jason <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I've had one spammer who just puts a random period in the message and it
> doesn't get tagged.  Taking out all the periods in the message and it
> scored a 10.6 just from the body of the message.

I think the keyword is ONE. I've had just one too. Of all the "INC.REASE
YOU.R P.EN.IS SIZE" spams, only ONE has made it through, so I think SA is
doing something right, otherwise we'd be seeing a ton more.

Plus, there's very few ga<---BLAH--->ppy p<-blah->orn spams making it too.

Spammers are catching on that they can't simply spam you anymore - to make
a spam past filters, it's gotta be pretty damn [EMAIL PROTECTED] t0 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
for the spam
filters, and almost as hard for the end user to read too.

Evan