Chris Santerre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

I have a client who can NEVER seem to get spacing down. I don't know if he
can't type well or what but he always misses spaces after sentences, never
uses the right punctuation, etc. Much like this example above. I can see a
rule like this reaking havoc on one of his messages.

cheers,
Colin

Colin A. Bartlett
Kinetic Web Solutions