Lyle Evans Sent: Monday, November 10, 2003 2:51 PM

> Yes I am being hit hard by he same type of spam.

I too am getting them. My SPAM_SENTENCE rules are catching all of these
messages from this spammer. I was getting FN's from these messages so I
added these rules which catch all of the weird sentences at the bottom. I'm
getting sent MANY MANY more than I originally was but they're all being
caught by these rules. Plus the bayes autolearning has caused these type of
messages to be learned as spam by bayes and the rules are barely necessary
anymore.

They are attached.

cheers,
Colin