Hey all!

Ok, I have my mail gateway running:
redhat 8
amavisd-new
spamassassin
sophos

All seems good. I am trapping all spam and viruses in /var/virusmail (they
are in .gz format)

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can add some better management
around spam that we have blocked, that we need to forward onto the users?

a.) I have been given the direction that we are going to be trapping all
that we deem as spam and viruses. If we trap something that was not spam or
a virus, we will forward it on to the end user after they call the help
desk. (I don't overly agree with this, but this is the way it is for me ;) )

b.) After this solution is in place, it will be handed over to the help desk
to admin. Meaning they will be the ones who get the calls from people saying
they didnt get a email that there buddy sent.

I was thinking of just throwing IMAP on this gateway box for the helpdesk to
connect to, and search through the trapped spam / viruses. But im sure there
is a better solution..... Cant see the forest through the trees kinda thing.

Anyone have any ideas?
Anyone doing anything like this?

Thanks
Dan