It gets even funnier, because according to this article,
http://www.infoworld.com/article/03/07/18/28FEspamassassin_1.html?s=feature
, InfoWorld uses Spamassassin for themselves!  According to InforWorld,
"SpamAssassin is easy to install and customize".  Do they even proofread
the articles before they print them?

>>> "Fred" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 11/23/03 05:34 AM >>>
I gave this guy a piece of my mind!  The guy wasn't smart enough to
update
his SA install, he used 2.44 because it came with the RH9 disks he had.
No
wonder he had a hard time finding support, that software is outdated!

Frederic Tarasevicius
Internet Information Services, Inc.
http://www.i-is.com/