On Sunday 23 November 2003 9:05 pm, Kenneth Porter wrote:

> --On Sunday, November 23, 2003 8:35 AM -0500 Fred <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I gave this guy a piece of my mind!
>
> Care to cc a copy to the SA list? Hopefully you don't mean that you were
> antagonistic. Too many open source advocates sound like the crazy aunt in
> the attic, which alienates the corporate decision makers.

Here is what *I* sent him, and his reply:

Subject: RE: Your anti-spam article in Infoworld
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 12:38:00 -0800
From: "Logan Harbaugh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Antony Stone'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The point of using the old version of SpamAssassin was to show how much the
technology has changed in the last few years. That was stated in my original
article but edited out of the final version. (I love copy editors.)

Feel free to forward this to the list - I've been getting a lot of defensive
emails about later versions of SpamAssassin.

Thanks,

Logan G. Harbaugh
530 222-1164
693 Reddington Drive