I have the same problem as listed on
http://blog.f12.no/roller/page/anders/20040104#spamassassin_tweaking_2

        Because Spamassassin scans all the received headers for
        RBLs, and not just checks if the one host connecting and
        delivering the mail is in the RBL (like most mailservers
        do), you will have problems when I'm on a network listed
        in the RBL, even though I'm utilizing a legitimate mailhost.
        This is because there is always added a header by the
        mailserver describing the IP transmitting the mail to the
        mailserver. When this IP is in a RBL spamassassin will
        trigger the rule.

What's the best practice preventing this? Changing SpamAssassin in
some way, masquerading/munging Received-headers, or something else?

Pieter