> >DynaBlock was adding 4.00 and if I remember correctly spamassassin had a
> >problem where it was ignoring the fact that I was using my ISP's server.
>
> That is a bug. SA is supposed to skip dynablock checks on the first IP..
>
> Anyone who's copy of SA is incorrectly checking dynablock against the
> originating hop needs to set a trusted_networks statement by hand to work
> around the issue.
>
> (From what I've read in bugzilla the actual bug has to do with SA's
> automatic assessment of trusted_networks getting confused and declaring
> that there are no trustable servers, not even the local IP. Typicaly
> happens for servers that are NATed or otherwise inside a private network
> with a 10.*, 192.168.* or other non-routable IP address)

Problem with this fix is it only fixes things for my users locally - when my
users send mail to someone else, they would have to set the same networks as
trusted.

If this isn't fixed soon, it will probably result in people lowering the
score, which will make the test less effective when it is fixed.

Just my 2 pennies.

m/