I would pass it to SC to evaluate: if there is ANYthing forged or
improper about the headers, I lart manually.  IF the trace is
legit, and complete, I just delete it and forget it.  UNLESS it
shows up again or in another of my accounts.  Then I lart again.
It's their problem if they're legit - let them figure it out
since they obviously don't run a very clean business of opt-ins
etc..
   I bet you a free cup of coffee in the cafeteria you find
problems when you let SC look at it.  SC lets you easily
"evaluate" the spam without sending in any reports; just don't
click the Submit button.

Tom




<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
| This posting made from the web-site.  Please reply via
| email in addition to the group.  Thanks.
| ------------------------------------------------------
| I am with a website that conducts verifications of all data (as
long as it is reasonably possible) before we present the data to
our subscribers.
|
| One very frustrating problem is outdated e-mail addresses -- to
update our business directories, for example, we need to send out
mass e-mail and then remove those invalid e-mail & related
contact info based on returned mail. Unfortunately, this can
constitute spamming although done for a legitimate purpose.
Please note that the original e-mail addresses were provided by
the users themselves either directly or indirectly to be listed
in business directories.
|
| Please advise....


_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to