This posting made from the web-site.  Please reply via
email in addition to the group.  Thanks.
------------------------------------------------------
I read your feedback (Spam Fighter's was especially quite sarcastic, I must say!) but 
there has been one possible gem of a clue -- trace.

Is there any way to conduct a trace REGULARLY (I repeat regularly) without causing 
spam -- I mean something like a ping program that confirms the e-mail address is still 
valid, up & running? Any answers pointing to the right direction would be most 
appreciated. After all, the only purpose was to ensure e-mail & other contact details 
are valid and nothing more...

And to answer the Spam Fighter's sarcasm -- "....they obviously don't run a very clean 
business of opt-ins, etc..." -- Take note that no such verification or validation 
checks have been done yet, and this help request from SpamCop forum was intended to 
avoid a problem before it starts. It does not help when you prejudge a situation, 
prejudice and cynicism already causes too many problems 
around the world today and we don't need more.
_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to