Argyle wrote:

>http://spamcop.net/fom-serve/cache/23.html
>
>>- in yahoo you just click the Options Link / Mail Preferences
>>Link / - go to Message Headers Section and you have two
>>choices brief - (recomended) or all.... just check the box
>>next to all and hit save. 
>
>I've been asked to add this to our FAQ, but I don't use Yahoo.
>
>Can any of our Yahoo users verify that this is correct?

It shows the headers, but in a Hotmail sort of way.  There's a
"block address" link included in there...so I don't think this
method is recommended unless the user *really* knows what
they're doing and knows how to c/p the stuff properly.  I can send 
you a screen shot of what it looks like if you want.

-- 
SpamCop user, not the admin.  Ideas expressed are my own.
Please reply to group unless you have a specific issue with
me.  Spam will be promptly and happily thwhacked with my
very largest mallet...
_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to