"hobo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> > I then return to the spam message and click on 'Forward' with
'inline' option
> selected (as if I was going to email the complaint).  I copy
everything
> between and including the first HTML tag to the end of the message
and paste
> that into the reporting box on the web site (making sure there is a
blank line
> between the headers and message body).  The spam then usually
processes
> normally & correctly.

Some of those multipart messages won't show up like that, you'll just
get a body that says "This is an HTML message."    There are usually
two attachments, one is a text file with that message and the other is
an HTML file with the actual spam content.   Why scan, open, and c&p,
it's easier to just forward as an attachment.

_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to