Bill Henry wrote:
> hobo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> |It is "cumbersome and error-prone". However, I prefer the options of 'checking'
> |or 'unchecking' the recipient boxes presented on the web page form.
>
> You still have to visit the web site (you get a URL in a return e-mail) to
> actually send the reports.
> [snip]
>
> -Bill
Thanks for the info - including that in the [snipped] portion.
Although this method would probably take care of the 'error-prone' part it seems that
it would make the reporting process even more cumbersome.
First I would actually have to forward the email to SC, then wait for a reply to come
back from SpamCop, then I would have to open SC's email and click the link.
Then *IF* one of the recipients was someone like [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED] I
would have to go back to the original spam to actually forward it to the abuse
department instead of only 'dev_null' getting the report. Since I normally delete
spam emails immediately after reporting them it also means I would have to keep them
in my mailbox and figure out later which have been reported (thus ready to be
deleted) and which haven't yet been processed (either needing to be sent to SC or
awaiting a response from SC).
My method is the easiest for *me* to use, others may find it a more difficult
process.
regards,
hobo
_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help