hobo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

|It is "cumbersome and error-prone".  However, I prefer the options of 'checking'
|or 'unchecking' the recipient boxes presented on the web page form.

You still have to visit the web site (you get a URL in a return e-mail) to
actually send the reports.

|
|Will forwarding the email to SpamCop allow me the choice of 'unchecking' an
|abuse recipient if for some reason I feel they should NOT receive a complaint?
|Will forwarding the email to SpamCop allow me the choice of 'checking' the box
|if I feel the email addy in the spam text is valid and SHOULD be reported to the
|email admin?

You get the same chance to check/uncheck any boxes.

|
|Also, I'm a freebie user and I'm registered under my hotmail account (which I
|use as my Usenet identity), I use Yahoo! for my personal email account.  I'm not
|sure forwards from my Yahoo! account would be accepted by SpamCop since that
|user name is unknown to them.

Because the e-mail is forwarded from the Yahoo account, SpamCop has already
performed the verification when sending you the reply URL.  So, any time
you forward spam to [EMAIL PROTECTED], it does not have to be from an
already registered address.

|
|hobo
|
|

HTH!
-Bill
_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to