"hobo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> >
> Although this method would probably take care of the 'error-prone'
part it seems that
> it would make the reporting process even more cumbersome.
> > First I would actually have to forward the email to SC, then wait
for a reply to come
> back from SpamCop, then I would have to open SC's email and click
the link.
>

Lately, every time I've forwarded a spam to SpamCop the reply has
shown up in my Yahoo inbox within seconds.   Also, when I hit delete,
the spam goes to the trash folder and is still there if I need it to
forward somewhere else, since I wait until I'm done reading and
reporting before I empty the trash folder.   I did do a lot of that
c&p when Yahoo was being slow about delivering the auto-response from
SC.    Forwarding is usually easier IME, YMMV.

> Then *IF* one of the recipients was someone like [EMAIL PROTECTED] or
[EMAIL PROTECTED] I
> would have to go back to the original spam to actually forward it to
the abuse
> department instead of only 'dev_null' getting the report.  Since I
normally delete
> spam emails immediately after reporting them it also means I would
have to keep them
> in my mailbox and figure out later which have been reported (thus
ready to be
> deleted) and which haven't yet been processed (either needing to be
sent to SC or
> awaiting a response from SC).


_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help

Reply via email to