I too believed that I wouldn't get spam with my .gov account and unfortunately, I
regularly get spam from all over. (as a note - I don't "post my .gov
address anywhere) After getting a few of these I contacted or tech services group. Our
tech group stated that they "don't have the time to deal with spam"
and told me that "Lotus Notes can't filter email".... yeah sure it can't. Nice huh?
"anonymous poster at 62.253.128.4" wrote:
> Spammers are not totally stupid....
>
> They remove ALL .gov addresses before emailing!
>
> This means that congress, etc do not know the real levels.
>
> Tell your congressman that either they should support anti-spam measure or should
>get a hotmail or aol address.
>
> How would they like to deal with a stackload of relentess crap everyday for the rest
>of their lives.
>
> Oh, I forgot! They don't care about spam because they treat spam just like all the
>other genuiune mail they get from their votors - they just delete it!
_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help