> Please phone these people
> From: "bodhipaksa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Some spammers kindly sent me an 800 number to call, which is very nice since
>they pay for any calls I make to them. Does anyone else think it's a good
>idea to call up and explain why we don't like getting junk email?
Yes, I wholeheartedly endorse the idea. I have occasionally posted the
toll-free numbers of spammers who I know answer the phone live at least some
of the time. I have called them, told them what I think of their spamming
ways, and been cursed out by these morons in the most colorful language
imaginable. It's very funny.
Yes, yes, yes. Everyone, call these morons and annoy the heck out of them.
In the US, any number that starts with 800, 866, 877, or 888 is toll-free.
Call from a pay phone if you can. The spammer will be hit with a
surcharge of up to 35 cents per call.
>These people gave the number below. If you wish to give them a call, please
>do.
>
> UNDERVALUED OIL & GAS STOCK !!
>
>North America call: 1.800.496.4115
>All other countries call: +305.532.5887 (U.S.A.)
>
>CALL NOW TO RECEIVE A FREE RESEARCH REPORT!
_______________________________________________
SpamCop-Help mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://news.spamcop.net/mailman/listinfo/spamcop-help